Saltour - a good travel management corporation

Do you book your company’s business travel online? Excellent! You need a good business travel agency.

Business trips – rapidly and simply

Saltour is a top business travel management company. We make your travels easier, keep track of your bookings and make sure you get where you have to be. We are small enough to get to know our customers. We provide personalised service and solutions combined with the latest technology. Why don’t you give us a try? We would be very glad to see you as a customer. It is easy to both be and become a Saltour customer ❯

Groups, conferences and events

When you use an experienced project manager, a group trip will be a success before it has even begun. Our job is to keep track of all the different aspects of the trip, you can relax and take a more active part, comfortable in the knowledge that everything is working. No two group trips are the same. Knowledge and commitment are necessary to ensure they succeed.

Contact one of our travel specialists!

Business Travel
+46 8 505 88 010
Groups & Conferences
+46 8 505 88 005

It is easy to become a Saltour customer

It is easy to both become and then to be a Saltour customer. We would like to know as much as possible about all our travellers. In that way we can come up with the very best suggestions before every trip. Visit “Become a customer” to read more about how your company can make use of our services.

Become a customer ❯

Canada also has new rules for entry to the country:

Starting March 15, 2016, you need an eTA to visit or transit Canada by air. You can apply now for an eTA. If you travel before March 15, 2016, you do not need an eTA but you can still apply for one. For now, make sure you travel with acceptable travel documents and identification such as a valid passport ❯

If you travel by land or sea, you will not need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification ❯

Important information about travelling to the USA

All eligible international travellers who are citizens of those countries which are covered by the American Visa Waiver program and who are planning to travel to the United States, must apply for an entry permit 72 hours before departure through ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).

ESTA Registration ❯

How to apply for an eTA for Canada

Applying for an eTA is a simple online process that takes just a few minutes. To apply you must have a valid passport or accepted travel document, credit card, and email address. Confirm your eligibility and apply for an eTA here.